10 Steps to Halloween Safety03 Oct 2016, by Zai Martial Arts News in
From the candy to the costumes, Halloween is a fun-filled time for kids and parents alike. But it can pose dangers to young children.
To help make this year’s festivity a trick-free treat, follow these simple safety tips:
- Carry a flashlight
- Trick or treat in groups of 3 or more
- Walk, don’t run
- Stay on sidewalks
- Stay in familiar neighborhoods
- Don’t cut across yards or driveways
- Make sue costumes don’t drag on the ground
- Shoe’s should fit
- Wear clothing with reflective markings
- Don’t eat any candy until your parents have inspected them.
Nominated as the best Martial Arts School of Northern Nevada 3 Year In a Row by Reno News and Review